Monday, January 23, 2012

Frugal Home {Guest Post}

We're taking a break from frugal home care tips today to talk about frugal meal planning.

I've written a Guest Post today at Simply Prudent about how to not only frugally meal plan for your family, but how to also save time during the busy week by investing an hour or two on Sundays getting things organized.

The writer for Simply Prudent is my dear friend, Jenni.  By "friend" I mean I actually know her in real life.  I love having blogger friends- we can share tips, write guest posts, and laugh about jokes only bloggers will get (As in "Oh, did you see what so-and-so's baby did the other day?  She is so cute.  I can't believe how big she is getting", as if we know these people.  It's similar to the I-refer-to-celebrities-by-first-name-like-we-are-friends phenom).  =)  

Jenni, thanks for the opportunity to contribute to your awesome blog!
Check the post out here and become a {blessed} follower of Simply Prudent!

4 comments:

  1. I agree. It IS nice to have real life friends that blog as well! Thank you so much for guest posting on my blog. You are a blessing and your post is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest Post Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guest Post When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guest Post Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs