Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Autumn Nicole Paul

Our tiny, lovely, perfect niece came into the world early Sunday morning at 1:05 am.




I have never been so closely related to a baby and-to be honest- the feeling is overwhelming (in the best sense of the word).  I cannot think about my sister in law, her husband, and that baby without starting to cry.  For the past two days, a wave of pride, joy, love, honor- all things perfect- has flooded our family and it is wonderful.  We already have such a great family.  I didn't know that there could be more love.  But, oh, how much more we have now!
We adore her!

I can only imagine how much more this love is magnified when it is your own child.  Holding that little girl and seeing Daniel with her made my heart ache.  Not in a bad way, not in a jealous way.  It's hard to describe in words.  I think it was a combination of loving that little lovely girl so much and looking forward to getting to experience that for yourself, with your own children someday.  To know our (someday) babies will grow up together and love each other as if they were siblings.  I know she is new, but we are completely obsessed with her.  We have been praying for her for a long time and are so glad she is finally here!

1 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how much hair she has! SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs