Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Knees to the Earth

Happy First Day of Spring!
We just started our little garden-3 days ago-and we already have little radish sproutlets!


I was joking with Daniel the other day and was talking to my seeds and telling him I could see them growing.  I came home from work this afternoon and they did this!  He will be so excited to see.

Last night Daniel and I started a new devo on Hebrews.  We really enjoy studying actual books rather than doing topical studies.  Last night we focused on the radiance of Christ and the nature of his glory.  I feel like a lot of people in my life are in pain right now.  I'd be lying if I didn't say we've been sharing in some of that pain too.  What I love most about time in the Word is learning less about how important I am, but how glorious God is.  It helps me to consciously choose joy because of the assurance I have in Christ.

Yes, I am still obsessed with Watermark, so here is another one.  It popped up on my Pandora, I found it on youtube, and played it over and over and over again.  It's called "Knees to the Earth".

 

1 Peter 3:15:  But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.

My hope and joy is in Jesus!

1 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs