Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Not One

I've become quite obsessed with Watermark ever since my friend Julia's Wedding.  A song of theirs was sang in the ceremony.  What joy I experienced 5 months later when I realized I could create a Watermark Pandora Station and lesson plan to their wonderfulness every.single.morning.  Starting my day off reading God's word and working to Watermark has made a huge difference in my mood and actions throughout the day.  I heard this song yesterday and thought I would share (okay, technically it is by Christy Nockels, who is/was Watermark with her husband.  I think she singing solo now?  Idunno).
It brings to mind a few verses my FCA kiddos and I studied this week:

Romans 5:6-11
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

What a precious gift we have knowing God didn't wait for us to reconcile ourselves to him to be saved.  He loved us first and saved us while we were still sinners.

Hallelujah!
I hope you find encouragement in it!


No better word than from Your lips
No perfect life than what You lived
No greater gift, no not one

No brighter star has ever shined
No better hope for all mankind
No higher mind, no not one

No one has ever known
This kind of love You've shown
There has never been a greater love
Than Your son
No, Not one
And there will never be a name above
No, Not one

With His life You have forgiven us
Hope has come
Hope has come
And there will never be a greater love
No, Not one

No image true or sweeter frame
No simple word can match Your name
No greater fame
No not one

No one has ever seen
The depth of Your majesty

No greater call - You gave us all a reason to live
No greater love - You gave us all a reason to give
No greater life - You gave us all a reason to shine
No greater love - forever mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs