Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reunited!

The past few months have been Nuts-o since I've started my new teaching position as a Middle School Sewing teacher. While I absolutely adore it and can't believe I get paid to do what I GET to do all day, it consumes most of my time.

I started this blog as a recipe blog, but I think I'm going to give this puppy a face life and add more interesting things- sewing projects and patterns, crafty things I've been doing.

We're moving into our new house in December, so I will be vigorously designing and decorating- i.e. sewing my little life away! Pictures and posts to come soon!

1 comments:

  1. Just received a check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs