Tuesday, May 21, 2013

19 Weeks!




Guess what.  Nothing has changed since last week, except that I might be fatter (and eating nectarines like they are skittles) and we find out the gender tomorrow... so, I am not doing a long post this week.  Our world has been a little busy lately- Mother's day, a baby shower, my husband graduated with his MBA, it's the last week of school, we leave for vacation this week, bahhh!  A little nuts.  Enjoy the belly shot.  Gender coming at the end of the week!

1 comments:

  1. You are so ridiculously cute. I got 2 things. First, Love Love Love that dress. I, who always HATED dresses, now, wear dresses pretty much exclusively. I would wear them all the time, even to exercise in, if I had enough money right now to go replace my entire closet with them. :)

    Second thing, how do you get your hair to do that? Flat iron? Curling iron? Rollers? :)

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs