Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies

Did you know you can make cookies from a box of cake mix?  They are fast, cheap, yummmmmmmy, and require very few ingredients.  I make these when I need to treat my students to a little something {mostly to gain popularity}.
{I'm mostly kidding}.
I also make them for the kiddies at church, which is where this batch is going!  Daniel and I are coaching bible quiz- both hilarious and fun (Did you know God sent 10 legs to Egypt to convince Pharaoh to set His people free?  =)  The things you learn!).  We love it!
Anyway, here we go!

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix (my favorite is the chocolatiest one I can find!)
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Oil
Add-ins (chocolate chips {our fav}, nuts, marshmallows {this recipe}... anything!)

Directions:
Mix all together.  Scoop onto baking sheet.  Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.  Done!
So. Good.
Here is where the wainscoting is today- almost there! 
The last few days we have painted the trim "boxes".  Now, we just need to Caulk them.  Sweeeet!
Come back for that tutorial (okay, it's going to take me a while to write that beast!) and a painted lampshade.  The lampshade is worth the wait!  I will post it tomorrow =)  Happy Saturday night (this is, by the way, my all time favorite time of the week!)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs