Saturday, April 2, 2011

{Precious Ones}

My Father-in-law is a {fantastic} Pastor and has led a church he planted since.. well.. my husband was wee.  I love our church because it's rather small and we know everyone by name.  What I also love is that Daniel has relationships with people that have watched him grow from a little boy to a man {and they still love him... haha joking.  From what I hear, he was golden}.  We're friends with so many people that Daniel grew up with- especially Matt and Jenni (Jenni's blog is so fun!  She writes on it constantly and shares so many fun tips!).

Daniel, Matt, and Jenni have known each other forever {I didn't come into the scene until college}.  We don't get to see them a ton because we used to live in Manhattan (K-S-U!) and, well, we all have big boy/girl jobs, but we love our time with them!

Amanda Eaton Photography took their wedding pictures and some of our family pictures.  She. is. amazing!

Anyway, they are having a baby!  Such an exciting time- hopefully Daniel and I will join the ranks of parenthood sometime soon, but not right now.  In the meantime, I adore sewing baby things for friends {like my binkie clips for baby Claira}.
Jenni's shower is on Saturday and I could.not.wait. to put these on here to show you.  Is this not precious or what!


The are naming little one "Claire"- Hot Dang!  Must be a popular name!

Tutorial?  
Nope!  Sorry!  I am starting an Etsy {woooo hooo!} to have something to do this summer whilst not teaching and will have some there.  It would be silly to sell my secret!

=)

I'll let you know when it is up and running!
Tomorrow is Spray Paint Sunday- come back and see!

1 comments:

  1. Awww.. how adorable! Am I supposed to pretend that I didn't see this? And Yay for the Etsy shop. How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs