I have been enjoying my time off so much that I have NO desire to blog.
I thought I would share a recipe for an easy, yummy, cheap, and addicting treat. I made some for a wonderful lady at church, my husband's grandma, and my in-laws. I had to force myself not to pick!
- Whole Popcorn (I bought store brand for $1/entire bag! You will only use 1/3 of the bag!)
- Wilton Chocolate Candy Melts (I bought dark chocolate and white)
- Pop pop corn according to package directions (oil in pot. Heat. Put in 1 kernel. When it pops, out in enough popcorn to cover bottom of pot. Shake as it pops.)
- Pour popped corn onto foiled surface.
- Melt dark chocolate according to package directions (50% power for 1 minute, stir, then 30-second intervals until melted)
- Drizzle over chocolate.
- Repeat with White chocolate.
- Wait to cool/harden, break up gently and put into tins, and make someone happy!
|These tins were 70% off at Joanns! They ended up only being $2. They are so cute!|