Friday, December 30, 2011

Chrissy + Doug = Love

Daniel and I had a wonderful Christmas.  We are so blessed.  I don't mean to say that because of gifts- we are truly blessed with awesome families.  When we are with family, it's like the rest of the world doesn't exist (sorry if that offends you or you have been on the butt end of that).  We are so tuned out to everything but our family.  I hate to take down our Christmas tree and think I will have to go back to work, but life is what it is.  There are other things to be excited about, like our new niece (coming in weeeeks!) and my sister's wedding!

Not sure why, but she and Doug asked me to take some engagement pics.  Whatev, I jumped at a chance to play with the new camera and Photoshop.  It's a learning curve, so I apologize if you know what you are doing and I (clearly) do not.  Anything as gorgeous as my sister will make any picture beautiful.  The only time we had to shoot was in the morning, so a lot of the pictures turned out overexposed.  Oh well.  My first shot.  I still think they are beautiful!  Here are some of my favs:







Yeeeep, really not quite sure how we are from the same parents.  I must have left all of the "pretty" genes behind for her!
Congrats Chrissy and Doug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs